Renting your property
Renting out your property gives you the opportunity to finance the actual purchase as well as covering related costs.Such purchases are on the rise in both sea and ski resorts where a huge number of tourists are looking to rent an apartment each year. Sea resorts such as Sunny Beach, Nessebar among others as well as ski resorts such as Bansko, Pamporovo and Borovets yield excellent income from letting allowing their owners to cover the payments for the actual purchase. (to find out more on these and other hot spots please follow the link “where to buy”)
When choosing the location one has to consider the following:
- Location of the property inside the resort is one of the most important aspects. Is there a road, trees, is it close to the lift station or the beach etc.
- Those looking to rent an apartment will have the option to choose from a wide range of properties therefore features such as on site swimming pool, spa, fitness, restaurant among others are certainly going to be an advantage.
The most important features that are going to turn the odds on your side are:
- Proximity to the beach/lift station, restaurants, pedestrian areas etc.
- On site facilities such as: swimming pool, spa, fitness.
- Property management taking care of house managing and cleaning.
- Fully furnished with a kitchen, laundry room.
- Satelite TV, A/C
Even if the real estate developing company offers the option of guaranteed income we do recommend that you still take into consideration the information above. This will enable you to choose a property that is easier to rent out and at a higher price.
If you are already an owner and want to find out more on property management please follow the link “property management”